Primine Connects Humans With Nature
Primine is based in Daejeon South-Korea and is a subsidiary of Everit which is established in 2012 by Young-Han Lee.
The Primine brand was created by a combination of the words Premium and Mine.
We at Primine are striving to create value for humans with the help of nature, we will continue to devote ourselves into product development with health and happiness as our key values.
We are deeply grateful to all of our customers and employees who have always been with us with affection and interest since day one.
DAEJEON - KAIST UNIVERSITY
Our headquarters is located in Daejeon which is also known as the "Silicon Valley Of Korea"
In cooperation with our R&D center in Korea Advanced Institute Of Science Technology (KAIST) , which is ranked as the best university in Korea we provide cutting-edge innovative technology to the world.
According to Asiaweek, the university ranks as one of the leading lights when it comes to Science and Technology globally.
PATENTS- SPECIALIZATION - AWARDS
Primine has approved and pending patents in the following fields:
- Nano fermentation
- Microbiome processes
- Nitric oxide specialization
- Oral disintegrating film (ODF)
List of awards:
- 2016 Korea Startup Award: Small & Medium Business Administration
- 2016 Daejeon Metropolitan Promising Small&Medium Business Selection
- 2016 World-class product certification-Next-generation (Korea)
- 2017 Selected as a technologically innovative small business inno-biz
- 2017 Designated as a global IP star company (Daejeon City)
- 2017 1st in the Korea Consumer Satisfaction Index by consumers
GLOBAL EXPANSION - ANTWERP
After winning many hearts in Asia, Primine is globally expanding to distribute our products for everyone to use.
Our European distribution center is located in the heart of Europe.
Antwerp (Belgium), which is also known as "Diamond-City" and the
Port of Antwerp being the second-largest port in Europe is an important gateway to the European hinterland and the rest of the world.